The oxy acetylene welding hoses are made out of a durable rubber that is designed to withstand different pressures.
There are several things to remember about the hoses:
- Red = Fuel
- Green = Oxygen
- Do not kink hoses.
- Keep hoses away from work area.
- Wrap hoses when not in use.
- Keep hoses away from sparks and hot metal.
- Acetylene fitting are notched.
- Acetylene fittings are left hand thread.
- Oxygen fittings are smooth.
- Oxygen fittings are right hand thread.
- Both tanks should always be fitted with anti flash back arrestors.